Want critique Hunting spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
iso 400 f8.0 1-15s Olympus em10 mark III , 60mm macro.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
its a good composition. mebbe taking a step forward would have made a little difference?

Thanks Shan Shan , maybe you are right.. I have more pictures from the action, just I haven\t idea how to edit them.. :D, the action was very intresting and the spicer didn't need to be hungry.. ;):devilish:

Reactions: Shan

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, here is my version. Hope you like it.

View attachment 5098

Hallo und Beste danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 !! .

Really good result you got with the picture! I'm just supprised! .So I can tell you that almost with any pictures we cen do something and get from :poop: picture, stand out result , if we only know how to improve pictures by edtiting!! and a time :D

Danke shƶn nochmal fur deine Hilfe mir Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ! šŸ„³
Can you say me still Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , did you edited the picture in Photoshop or in another softwers?:)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, thank you very much! I used Photoshop for this and can share the PSD if needed.

yes, you can send the PSD Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , will be great to see how you improved the picture :) , that's very intresting!! :) šŸ„³ and teachable!!
If you have too any picture ,you didin't know what to do with.. and you would like to know my vision with.. so you can send me with same message ;) Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ! Help back šŸ˜„;) you can send by same e-mail :D ;)
Danke ;)

Reactions: Karl