Others Hyllas spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Brilliant Capture...like he is walking out of the shadows & the gold is amazing :love:
he was on an old iron railing....since i lit up the face from the sides using external flash, so the rear/abdomen was in the shadows...there has been some color enhancement in post + increase in warmth :p

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Mareckitx

Apr 22, 2020
I love spiders, especially jumping ones , even black widow is ok , but there is one in Texas which gives me thrills, Brown Recluse is the one , his bits are so nasty . That part of body bitten by this creature can rot up to 6-7 months and the meat/muscles are dying !
Very nasty little fella

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I love spiders, especially jumping ones , even black widow is ok , but there is one in Texas which gives me thrills, Brown Recluse is the one , his bits are so nasty . That part of body bitten by this creature can rot up to 6-7 months and the meat/muscles are dying !
Very nasty little fella
spiders dont bite unless threatened or startled. so the best approach is not to handle them and to maintain a distance. Spiders are never unpredictable. Brown recluse bites can only aggravate if left untreated for long, leading to venom poisoning and septicemia. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I like this photo just because the spider looks so emotive. What do you think guys?

Handheld, f32, 1/320, iso 100, nikon d7200 paired with tammy 90, out of body handheld speedlight.View attachment 1445

Great shoot and nice sharpness, spiders just look so sweet in the macro magnification šŸ˜.

Did you shoot the spider in India Shan Shan ?šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Shan