I am Paul, from Preston (England)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Iddon

Aug 20, 2020
I was invited to take a look, so that's what I am doing.

I'll try to add few good images here and there which hopefully you will all like.

98% of my photo's are macro - and I love getting up close and personal with my 70D and the Venus 2:1 Super macro lens.

Regards and stay safe
Paul.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Paul Iddon Paul Iddon . Welcome on our board, hope you will enjoy this board, it has been built for macro photographers to have fun , share ideas , knowledge and experience. If you need any help, or you can't find your way here on site, please do not hesitate to contact me, or ask others, they will be happy to help. ;) . Can't wai to see your images.

Reactions: Paul Iddon

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Paul Iddon Paul Iddon! Glad you joined our small community. Your Venus lens sound interesting.
2:1 magnification sounds like great macros and I'm excited to see it. Take your time to browse a bit our forum.

Please don't hesitate to ask us any unanswered questions We'll pleased to answer them shortly.

Reactions: Paul Iddon

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Paul Iddon Paul Iddon,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.