Music I love music would love to see a Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Which music service do you use?

• Spotify

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Youtube

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Apple Music

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Amazon Prime

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Deezer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Napster

• Soundcloud

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm a bit old school , prefer to have my things saved on my PC or laptop. In case if internet will fall one day :D
Jack you can download any of your favourite music to your laptop using Spotify so you can bring it anywhere you wish

Reactions: Jack

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm a bit old school , prefer to have my things saved on my PC or laptop. In case if internet will fall one day :D
Jack you can download any of your favourite music to your laptop using Spotify so you can bring it anywhere you wish
Yes & Apple Music you can download so that it doesn't play on the cloud but enough about AM. Spotify is so Rock & Roll I can't say enough about it

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Just try it for the three month free trial to see what it can do Jack but you have to subscribe if you want to download music

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Yes You can have if for free for three months with limited access but you get the idea of how the app works in three months