Your opinion? I need you halp and you opinion, which one you like more? any critique is too welcome

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I really need your help 🙏 :LOL:.
I've done three diffrent editings of the one photo
You can help me so much, when you say me. which one you like ,and will be wonderful, when you say why :)

Here are the pictures:

The first photo:
It's original shoot, only exported form RAW to JPG in LIGHTROOM CLASSI CC

P4160132.jpg

The secound picture is edited in LRclassiCC like it:
P4160132-2.jpg
And the third too in LRclassic cc like it:
P4160132-3.jpg

I can say more in detail, how I edited the pictures, when someone would like to know:)

But get your opinion which one and why, pleace🙏
And of couse what do you think about the shoot :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hey nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I really like the second one. In middle is bright and sides are dark .

The 3 one, is a bit to much exposure, but that’s my opinion and point of view, first one is too dark ;)

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Hi...please forgive me for being frank, but its my viewpoint and i am no expert. Please feel free to reject it.
I dont like any of the pictures as a composition because there is too many things going about. My eye does not rest in one place. Also not following the rule of thirds adds to the confusion for me. I am yet to find a focus point, but if the picture is deliberately oof, then it does not appeal to me.

I repeat, this is all a matter of personal opinion and hence please do not feel offended. 👍

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi...please forgive me for being frank, but its my viewpoint and i am no expert. Please feel free to reject it.
I dont like any of the pictures as a composition because there is too many things going about. My eye does not rest in one place. Also not following the rule of thirds adds to the confusion for me. I am yet to find a focus point, but if the picture is deliberately oof, then it does not appeal to me.

I repeat, this is all a matter of personal opinion and hence please do not feel offended. 👍

Thank you for your opinon and some of critique :)
I love to break all photography rules,so as well, in my pictures is no rules :D

Reactions: Jack and Shan