Imagine life without Internet...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
As title says. Imagine that on day Internet will no longer be available to the people. What you will gonna do? And what do you, how internet did affect human life?

Personally I think, that a lot of people will be depressed and anxious, because most of their life are built on Internet and they have focused on virtual life, friends rather than in real life. Also, I believe this will make people happier, as they can spend more time with their families, friends and hobbies. What's your thoughts?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The world would fall into chaos. Nothing would work anymore. Neither communication, nor street lights or digital payments... a lot of people wouldn't be able to do their job anymore.

We would really get some serious problems and a lot of people would die because of this. Just think about the traffic control and guidance. Nothing would work anymore.

A horrible thought...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The world would fall into chaos. Nothing would work anymore. Neither communication, nor street lights or digital payments... a lot of people wouldn't be able to do their job anymore.

We would really get some serious problems and a lot of people would die because of this. Just think about the traffic control and guidance. Nothing would work anymore.

A horrible thought...
This will send us back to the cave era. But there could be good thing as well, people could be happier. I'm not sure how much damage can Internet do to us, but definitely will wipe all your money from our bank which no one wants 😅. But like 50 years ago, there wasn't any Internet, and we still had classic cars and massive phones.