Imagine life without Internet...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I think it would a real global tragedy when internet world be broken 🤣 I can't imagine that 😄

Everyone won't be able to communicate online, especially people abroad who have to communicate with their families.

People who are addicted with Internet will have the more serious problems.

But If this will happen, there probably will be other big problems to be worried about.

Let's hope that never will happen 😅

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Everyone won't be able to communicate online, especially people abroad who have to communicate with their families.

People who are addicted with Internet will have the more serious problems.

But If this will happen, there probably will be other big problems to be worried about.

Let's hope that never will happen 😅

Haha I think internet will never end, it makes too much money to end it 🤣

oscar118

Aug 6, 2021
The world would fall into chaos. Nothing would work anymore. Neither communication, nor street lights or digital payments... a lot of people wouldn't be able to do their job anymore.

We would really get some serious problems and a lot of people would die because of this. Just think about the traffic control and guidance. Nothing would work anymore.

A horrible thought...
I am 64 years old. So people of my age have lived more or less half their lives without Internet and cell phones (and digital cameras!). And life was just as enjoyable. Many things were done differently, but I travelled a lot, took a lot of pictures, even macro, (with a SLR film camera) and processed them in my own lab. We had to learn reading books or magazines. OK, we did not share them on the Internet, but we gathered with friends to share a good asado and look at everyone elses pictures. So I do not consider this "a horrible thought" or "cave era"... just my thoughts

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
As title says. Imagine that on day Internet will no longer be available to the people. What you will gonna do? And what do you, how internet did affect human life?

Personally I think, that a lot of people will be depressed and anxious, because most of their life are built on Internet and they have focused on virtual life, friends rather than in real life. Also, I believe this will make people happier, as they can spend more time with their families, friends and hobbies. What's your thoughts?
Personally, I think that would be nice because people will talk normally without checking their phones. 😅

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am 64 years old. So people of my age have lived more or less half their lives without Internet and cell phones (and digital cameras!). And life was just as enjoyable. Many things were done differently, but I travelled a lot, took a lot of pictures, even macro, (with a SLR film camera) and processed them in my own lab. We had to learn reading books or magazines. OK, we did not share them on the Internet, but we gathered with friends to share a good asado and look at everyone elses pictures. So I do not consider this "a horrible thought" or "cave era"... just my thoughts

You're right, the oldest people wouldn't have a problem life without internet as before, but people of my age (33years old) and younger used to use internet a lot so it would be hard life without 🤣

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

This won't be a problem for older generation, but for young generation, this will be like an apocalyptic news.