insects or plants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
A quick question to everyone, what you prefer to shoot more, insects or flowers , and why ? :unsure:

Personally I do prefer flowers, as they are not running away, maybe small movements because of wind :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I will try to shoot some Insects if I can, but i don’t think that’s easy

There is needed lot of thinking and a little of happines.. :D
I\ve been shooted some of insects, especially in last summer by the maro lens and tele zoom... and it was quite funny.. and some of pictures that I like..

But im so looking forward when the insects here will wake up.., and try to shoot them with some of new equipments , like two ring tubs and LD ring light macro.. I belive that I can take somethink nice.. ;). I think it will be able soon .. :D, reall spring is much later here.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we have been soon summer white lights here in the North.. , so lot of light by 24h, and the nights aren\t too warm so, the insects can find in the nights to shoot... and they aren\t so fast in this time..
the next possibilty is as I saw in the last summer. .the end of summer.. when insects are much slowly .. :ROFLMAO:

In the photography magazins they suppose to go shoot insects earlly morning.. but luckly we have summer nights quite soon.. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe I will give a try to take pic of some insects this summer :) , will see what will happen

How close do you think to shoot insects? 😎. Shooting with lins is not so hard.. but with ring tubs, extreme macro.. it will a challenge 🙏😂.
Ready for..
Maybe in the next year I buy more ring tubs 😂

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
How close do you think to shoot insects? 😎. Shooting with lins is not so hard.. but with ring tubs, extreme macro.. it will a challenge 🙏😂.
Ready for..
Maybe in the next year I buy more ring tubs 😂

Never tried with ring tube, maybe I will need to do some research about it :)

Reactions: Tronto