Your opinion? Inside the Glaciers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
These images were done using frozen carbonated drink cubes that were dropped in water. It was impossible to get the bubbles in perfect focus because the shots are taken through the glass, but I really like the effect. I did a small drop of Teal food coloring in the water to give it a frozen ocean look, and caverns inside the "glaciers".

Nikon D7100, 85 mm Meike macro lens, manual focus, tripod, remote shutter, light box, f/2.8, 1/250 sec.

Inside the Glaciers-2.jpg Inside the Glaciers-3.jpg

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Looks like a arctic ocean shot, very cool, I can imagine a seal or narwhal swimming somewhere nearby, cool conceptšŸ‘

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
These images were done using frozen carbonated drink cubes that were dropped in water. It was impossible to get the bubbles in perfect focus because the shots are taken through the glass, but I really like the effect. I did a small drop of Teal food coloring in the water to give it a frozen ocean look, and caverns inside the "glaciers".

Nikon D7100, 85 mm Meike macro lens, manual focus, tripod, remote shutter, light box, f/2.8, 1/250 sec.

Beautiful colours šŸ¤©šŸ’™