Your opinion? International Coffee Day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
I actually much prefer the first picture, with the heavier contrast making the beans on the left (the ones in the light) stand out all the more. It's a good focal point for the eye. (I will say though that I think the prominent large bean on the left could do with a bit of highlight reduction, assuming it isn't blown out.)

Excellent photos both though. As usual, great composition!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I actually much prefer the first picture, with the heavier contrast making the beans on the left (the ones in the light) stand out all the more. It's a good focal point for the eye. (I will say though that I think the prominent large bean on the left could do with a bit of highlight reduction, assuming it isn't blown out.)

Excellent photos both though. As usual, great composition!
Fantastic, thank you so very much Dangerspouse Dangerspouse, love your insides & knowledge. Coffee cheers for ICD !

• Italian Face
Reactions: Dangerspouse

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Favourite Coffee Shop : Bridgehead. Popular distribution & coffee shop here in Ottawa. I am very fortunate to have it on my street corner.
IMG_3110_ds.jpg
Canon EOS M100 • EF-M28mm f/3.5 MACRO IS STM • ƒ/3.5 28.0 mm 1/250 1000 Flash (off, did not fire)

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
I don't go to a coffee shop. They have a different meaning here in The Netherlands ;) But serious, i don't drink coffee outside my house. And being single i just use instant coffee.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek