Is your monitor or laptop screen colour calibrated?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good asking, nope but my friend say that help me with, only we hadn't still time to do it..
But the colours looks ok..from the start 😁. I've been have the laptop Lenovo 17cal ,for year.. and working well to this time .. with Lightroom and Photoshop... 😎

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
To be honest I never checked. But usually comes calibrated when purchased, unless you messed up with screen settings. If you want to calibrate then go settings and search for Calibrate and then should come up, that's on windows system, never had Mac, and can't say much there.

D

Deleted member 250

By calibration I meant that is your screen calibrated so show all colours accurately in the sRGB colour space and more importantly can you see all the different bars on this greyscale.
We are all viewing the same images on different screens and comments such as "its a bit light or dark or needs more saturation" could probably be because the viewers screen is set incorrectly.
Untitled.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
By calibration I meant that is your screen calibrated so show all colours accurately in the sRGB colour space and more importantly can you see all the different bars on this greyscale.
We are all viewing the same images on different screens and comments such as "its a bit light or dark or needs more saturation" could probably be because the viewers screen is set incorrectly.
View attachment 3891

Good answer @Bill Edwards 😉👌

Status
Not open for further replies.