Music Jazz lovers

Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I have a very wide scope of music that I like from rock,blues,classical,metal,pop,electro, R&B, Reggae, Latin, etc.

I specifically like old music, one, two, three and more generations before mine. From my childhood Brasilian Jazz or Bossa Nova has a soft spot in my heart but outside of that this is one of my all time favourites when winding down and relaxing. It's long but worth the listen. Kenny Burrell - Body and Soul, 1956....

Last edited:
Reactions: Yohanna_D and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's really old school music Chavezshutter , to be honest I never use to listen Jazz, or trying to listen, just not my style . But I do agree, there are some old school music which are better then new once.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Jack Thanks! I love me some old school. I can see Jazz not being everyone style, for me I have to be in the right mood and place to listen to it. The 90s were more my generation - R&B, hiphop,funk,Neo Soul, rap, etc. but i listen to anything I can - old and new, though of course I have some I prefer over others.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…