Your opinion? Jumping spider on fence (Ocrisiona family - Flat Jumping Spider)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Sony A6400, Canon EF 100mm F2.8 USM macro lens, ISO 100, f/18, External Flash,10mm extension tube.

eliasfta

Dec 4, 2020
Hi All,

This is my first post. Still learning the ins and outs of Macro shooting. But hopefully will soon share more and more shots.

Found this little jumping spider on my fence, there seems to be quite a few that live around here. So far I think I've seen 3 different types. They're great little subjects to take a picture off.

(Lightly edited in LR and cropped.)

Attachments

• DSC09570.jpg
    DSC09570.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 11

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
And what a first post it is ... A most beautiful capture of a Jumping Spider ... welcome and please post some more awesome images :love: :love:

Reactions: eliasfta

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community eliasfta eliasfta!

Great introduction! Your picture looks amazing for such a small jumping spider! MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie will love it for sure!

We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

MinitecaPhotographie

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Welcome here eliasfta eliasfta . Nice jumping spider species. I would have taken this photo in landscape instead of in portrait orientation but it still be a good photo. I'm fond of jumping spiders. Those big eyes make me melt.

Reactions: eliasfta