• Dear guest, quick remind that Macroderie is a private community, and in order to join us you need an invite code which can be given by already in members or you can request one here. Thanks.
Welcome to Macroderie!
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Join now !!! or sign in with existing account/social login
Photo theme is opened for public and for entries. You should post your photo and using 'comment' button for commenting on member's photo.
Opened Theme 

Jumping spider photo theme

Like it seems that there are some members who love, like me, jumping spiders I choose to start a new theme on our tiny height legged friends.
2018-04-21_03-26-48.jpg

I'm a French macrophotographer. I started practicing macrophotography in 2015 with a Nikon D3200 and the kit lens 18-55 reversed. After a year of practicing I bought a Sigma 105 mm lens and I use it with a Raynox DCR 250. One year later I...
View all 20 featured items

ChanPaul

Feb 5, 2021
Threads
Malaysia / Australia
Like it seems that there are some members who love, like me, jumping spiders I choose to start a new theme on our tiny height legged friends.
View attachment 11916
you must have frightened the little fellow - his hair on his forehead is all standing up - seriously a very well captured photo with perfect clarity

1 Comment
MinitecaPhotographie
MinitecaPhotographie commented
Thanks a lot ChanPaul ChanPaul. I made this photo some years ago with a Nikon D7200, Sigma 105mm macro lens, Raynox DCR250, cobra flash and plastic diffuser.

ChanPaul

Feb 5, 2021
Threads
Malaysia / Australia
Jumping Spider

Attachments

• unknown spider 01CRf.jpg
    unknown spider 01CRf.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 24
3 Comments
ChanPaul
ChanPaul commented
Oooooops ! .... did i post this at the wong place - please delete if i did - sorry

MinitecaPhotographie
What a bodybuilding jumping spider!

nataliaflejszar&Photo
nataliaflejszar&Photo commented
Oh so nice looking spider šŸ¤© I love this colours of him šŸ¤©. Hope isn't dangerous šŸ˜„

riksnake

Mar 2, 2021
Threads
Singapore
Thanks for starting the Jumping Spider theme, I am located in Singapore and started out what I deem as an hobby in 2015 until now as a much more dedicate interest in many ways. I first started with Nikon D750 with Tamron 70mm-300mm topping off with a Raynox DCR 250 lens. This photo is taken this year of a Portia labiata (Salticidae) stay very still in it's own web(I guess). Nikon D750, F/18 SS 200 ISO 100 on a Zeiss 100 Marko lens. 95% of my shots are handhelded closeup with DIY diffuser. Love to see all great work from all of you here, please feel free to comment, many thanks..

Attachments

• JpSpyPortialabiata013.jpg
    JpSpyPortialabiata013.jpg
    998.4 KB · Views: 20
3 Comments
MinitecaPhotographie
Nice shot. Sharpness is very good at F/18. But Zeiss lens are famous so this not so surprising.

riksnake
riksnake commented
nataliaflejszar&Photo
Oh so beautiful spider šŸ¤©

MinitecaPhotographie

Forum Mentor
Mentor
May 9, 2020
Threads
South-west of France.
An other one made with reversed 18-55 lens in Mauritius. 2015-08-16_06-04-30.jpg

ChanPaul
ChanPaul commented
love those eyes

nataliaflejszar&Photo
Perfect spider portrait as always my friend! šŸ¤©

MinitecaPhotographie
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo thanks a lot. This photo isn't really good according to me now but I really love this species of spider

MinitecaPhotographie

Forum Mentor
Mentor
May 9, 2020
Threads
South-west of France.
An other Plexippus paykulli male juvenile shot in Mauritius with the 18-55 inverted lens. Still my favourite shot since I began macrophotography. 2017-02-26_08-01-08.jpg

2 Comments
nataliaflejszar&Photo
Love this one, beautiful colours šŸ¤©

MinitecaPhotographie
This photo still one of my favourite.