Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Want critique 

Just a fly

:) Sony A7RM3, XTREME PRO Rail View attachment 15471 Mitutoyo 2,5X QV, 1 Stack 300 Pictures, HeliconFocus, LR & PS.

Attachments

• EGGER_Marcel_JustAFly-L.jpg
    EGGER_Marcel_JustAFly-L.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1f44b.png
    1f44b.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 0

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello MarcelEgger MarcelEgger , as this is your fists post here , I would like to take this chance and welcome you here. Regarding the photo, it’s a bit wow from my side... 300 images that’s a lot, how long it took to you to stack them and to do final photo ?

I would like to say that the photo is really sharp, however there are still some blur spots by the wings, that’s really visible if you zoom in, but is not really noticeable if photo is viewed how it is.

Apart from this , there is nothing to add from my side , just do share more of your work MarcelEgger MarcelEgger ;)

Reactions: MarcelEgger

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community MarcelEgger MarcelEgger! We hope that you enjoy your stay!

Your stack looks really awesome and nearly perfect! As Jack Jack already said it must be a huge effort to take 300 photos and render them later on. But it was worth every second!

Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Reactions: Jack and Greg