Your opinion? lady bug on a gerber daisy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
sony nex7

MinoltaMan

Jul 7, 2020
Sir..Nice photo! I am a Minolta fan too..still using the Minolta 400mm and 100-300mm on my A99ii. BTW, have you used the Minolta 100mm macro lens before?
great lenses the 100-300 is under appreciated. its close focus distance is it only weakness

yes i have every copy of every generation of the 100 macro for mc and md mounts.. and and the maxxum version.. all well made, the MD versions being the best

Jusri

Jul 13, 2020
great lenses the 100-300 is under appreciated. its close focus distance is it only weakness

yes i have every copy of every generation of the 100 macro for mc and md mounts.. and and the maxxum version.. all well made, the MD versions being the best
Power!

Reactions: MinoltaMan

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 5944

caught this lady bug in my garden.

sony nex7, minolta auto bellows iii, minolta 100mm f4 bellows lens

Hello MinoltaMan MinoltaMan , my friend from Kentucky , how is goingthere like? 🐎🏇🇺🇸🇺🇸 <3 :)

About the picture, It would be great picture, but sadly the picture quality is poor :unsure: and maybe better cropping would do good job..
the colours are beatuiful and the pastel atmosfer...
btw, thanks for sharing and share more your pictures with us ;) I would like to see more you pictures ;)

Reactions: MinoltaMan

MinoltaMan

Jul 7, 2020
Hi MinoltaMan MinoltaMan , I like the composition, however there is a bit or blur on image. I guess your lens hasn’t built in IS ?
thanks... may have been a dirty sensor, this is a manual lens on bellows
[automerge]1594916306[/automerge]
Hello MinoltaMan MinoltaMan , my friend from Kentucky , how is goingthere like? 🐎🏇🇺🇸🇺🇸 <3 :)

About the picture, It would be great picture, but sadly the picture quality is poor :unsure: and maybe better cropping would do good job..
the colours are beatuiful and the pastel atmosfer...
btw, thanks for sharing and share more your pictures with us ;) I would like to see more you pictures ;)
sadly this poor image quality is most like because i grabbed it from my Facebook profile.. i had a bad computer crash last year and lost many images.. many i have backed up but have not put them back on a hard drive

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
sadly this poor image quality is most like because i grabbed it from my Facebook profile.. i had a bad computer crash last year and lost many images.. many i have backed up but have not put them back on a hard drive

If you grabbed from Facebook then yes, image quality is lost Unfortunately

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Could be fine Jack Jack , if in the forum would be possible to share pictures by FB link using , I have there too a lot of pictures, as they are there always with me ;)
understand MinoltaMan MinoltaMan well here, you can't lot with.. maybe just magic of good softwer, which can imrove a bit your images quality, or try to send the pictures by the another way on the forum.. 1594917350309.png using..

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately it's really a shame with the picture compression on social media plattform like FB, WhatsApp and so on. Therefor my cloud is my castle. I would never take the risk to lost my pictures. Even after a crash. But that's easy to say if I'm not affected by myself. I'm really sorry that you've lost your pictures.

It's hard to give an opinion if the picture has such a poor quality MinoltaMan MinoltaMan . I can of course see some spots which means that your sensor seems to be dirty. I'm not sure if the ladybug is out of focus or if it's just caused by the compression.