Ladybird

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f16 @ 1/200 iso 100 flash + HM diffuser

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi @Bill Edwards . Nice shot, but the image quality not looking best when zoom it.. , and the eye of the bug looks to be out of focus too .. . Did you edited a lot?

D

Deleted member 250

nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo I agree, not the best but I like the colour contrast and sometimes you have to work with what you have ;) .
Here is a jpeg of the original file. DSC_3804.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo I agree, not the best but I like the colour contrast and sometimes you have to work with what you have ;) .
Here is a jpeg of the original file.View attachment 4798

Intresting picture as originall too , maybe better cropping and editing will be great for the picture.. :) . Let\s @Bill Edwards share the picture here ;) .There can come good ideas, how to improve the picture and get best result of this very intresting picture.. :)

The picture works well as original too in my eye, maybe good image rotate and some of editing will work well.. :unsure:

Sometimes @Bill Edwards is good share here not perfect pictures, so we can get best help and useful ideas and suggestions to improving pictures and photography skills ;)

D

Deleted member 250

Unfortunately in parts of europe the Harmonia axyridis have been devastating the native species.

Status
Not open for further replies.