Your opinion? Ladybird

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, there are a lot of new and better things.
There is a multi-selector on the back
Better image stabilization.
High Res Shot functions can now also be made by hand up to 50mb per photo on a tripod up to 80mb.
Live ND function is on It simulates an ND filter that allows you to shoot at slow shutter speeds in very bright light, or if you want to "blur" a waterfall or running water.
The autofocus is of the outside category: you focus on the stars without a tripod.
Starry Sky Autofocus for astrophotography.
Yes he is really better I think so saving. :p:p
Oh yes and no extension rings only use the lens.

D

Deleted member 310

I m perhaps stupid, how do take a lot of pictures with hand held for stacking ?
I want to learn more

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, there are a lot of new and better things.
There is a multi-selector on the back
Better image stabilization.
High Res Shot functions can now also be made by hand up to 50mb per photo on a tripod up to 80mb.
Live ND function is on It simulates an ND filter that allows you to shoot at slow shutter speeds in very bright light, or if you want to "blur" a waterfall or running water.
The autofocus is of the outside category: you focus on the stars without a tripod.
Starry Sky Autofocus for astrophotography.
Yes he is really better I think so saving. :p:p
Oh yes and no extension rings only use the lens.

Thanks for more detals about the camera, sounds really good!
Great photo you got by only the lens using, the lens is great I know it well ;) . Did you cropped a lot the picture so? Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek?

Reactions: Karl