Your opinion? Large Tiger Hoverfly, Helophilus trivittatus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
E-M1MarkIII, 60mmf/2.8, iso 100, 1/100, f/2.8
Stack of fifteen photos.
Hand held. Daylight

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Wow Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , an other great macro image . Zoomed the image ,and there are some slightly out of focus spots , but still doesn't affect the image quality and details. Well done ;)

Reactions: Ron Westbroek

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Wow Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , an other great macro image . Zoomed the image ,and there are some slightly out of focus spots , but still doesn't affect the image quality and details. Well done ;)

Thank you Jack Jack
Those blurry parts are because I get it out of hand and there is still movement.
And the last few days there has also been a lot of wind here in the Netherlands.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you Jack Jack
Those blurry parts are because I get it out of hand and there is still movement.
And the last few days there has also been a lot of wind here in the Netherlands.

Ohh, here in London isn't great wether too, anyway, lovely image, thanks for sharing it with us ;)

Reactions: Ron Westbroek

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Thank you Jack Jack
I figured something like that as I saw these blurry spots. But as Jack Jack said... that doesn't really affect the image quality which is really great. You managed the light and colors perfectly! The composition with the howerfly in the perfect position is flawless.