Your opinion? Latest flash diffusion

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
D

Deleted member 250

So... I would say perfekt! Positioning is fine, great sharpness and details and no motion blur. Nothing to add @Chevan
Thanks for that.
I`ll see if it works as well once the gale force winds ease off a bit.
Bill
[automerge]1589465221[/automerge]
Hey @Chevan , You made a great shoot. Sharp is more important, can't see any noise on image which is good.
Thanks Jack.

Reactions: Jack

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Hello @Chevan . Results you have been achieved on the picture are stunning. Try to add some vignette around the subject, this will an useful effect for focusing your subject. I always do that when shooting single subject.

D

Deleted member 250

Hello @Chevan . Results you have been achieved on the picture are stunning. Try to add some vignette around the subject, this will an useful effect for focusing your subject. I always do that when shooting single subject.

Thanks for the comment, if you look carefully you will find that there is a subtle vignette in this image.
I also add a vignette to most of my close up and macro images.

Reactions: Developers

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Thanks for the comment, if you look carefully you will find that there is a subtle vignette in this image.
I also add a vignette to most of my close up and macro images.

Ups, it is indeed, I add more vignette effect to the images, so that’s why I wasn’t be able to spot it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…