Lens ball

D

Deleted member 12

Hi. Has everyone bought a lens ball to take pictures ? Planning to buy one.

Reactions: Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. I do have one, but to be honest I haven't tried yet due luck of time. But you need to be very creative and to know where and how to use.

Reactions: Deleted member 12
D

Deleted member 12

Thank you. Is just because I saw a lot of photographers using this small glass ball to make pictures, and I am impressed with results.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you. Is just because I saw a lot of photographers using this small glass ball to make pictures, and I am impressed with results.

To be honest, for me that’s more marketing.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
Hi. I've seen some photographers making pictures with lens ball, but never interested me to buy one too. It's all about your creativity I guess, you might get same results with something else, example an empty bottle

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. I've seen some photographers making pictures with lens ball, but never interested me to buy one too. It's all about your creativity I guess, you might get same results with something else, example an empty bottle

Don’t forget some Of “amazing“ pictures which photographers are done, is marketing and could be edited in photoshop.
Always use your creativity for creating great pictures .

Reactions: Karl
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…