Less time for hobby ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Jack Jack ;)

I have already more time for photography as usually.., in pandemic time.. ,
althought at the moment I've just editing wedding pictures from the last weekend, and I'm still far to end it :ROFLMAO: , but sarja by sarja , step by step,testing a lot in LR and a bit in PS..but althought it's work, but hobby too as I really love to process images 🤩🥳, so no bad still ;), althought not timn for macros in the moment :oops::rolleyes:

And how about you Jack Jack ?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack Jack ;)

I have already more time for photography as usually.., in pandemic time.. ,
althought at the moment I've just editing wedding pictures from the last weekend, and I'm still far to end it :ROFLMAO: , but sarja by sarja , step by step,testing a lot in LR and a bit in PS..but althought it's work, but hobby too as I really love to process images 🤩🥳, so no bad still ;), althought not timn for macros in the moment :oops::rolleyes:

And how about you Jack Jack ?

No problem nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , slowly getting back to normal life here in UK, I mean this week I’m off and will be on holidays, but after I don’t know. I might start work too as everyone :D , and will have less time for hobby

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
No problem nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , slowly getting back to normal life here in UK, I mean this week I’m off and will be on holidays, but after I don’t know. I might start work too as everyone :D , and will have less time for hobby

Don't sounds badly Jack Jack ;)

My holiday has already ended, so slowly I need to retourn to my normal, busy life :rolleyes:o_O. let's to see what will happend still, as in Finland have been found still new cases of illness of Corona, they think that here still will come the biggest wavy of the virus in autumn.. - here is just everythnk slowly as in rest of world 🇫🇮:LOL:

What do you think to do in your holliday time Jack Jack ? , keep an eye on the activity of forum? :LOL:
Soon can be that I haven't so lot of time for hobby too... and for the forum, but we will see ;)

just one good think of the pandemic, that you started the forum in this bad time, so we hadn't too much time to think about pandemic problem and occasion to meet a lot of really nice people here- includeing you Jack Jack ;) , .
I'll try to help you still as I can with ;). I think autumn and winter can be good time for the forum again ;)🥳

Reactions: Jack

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Pandemic & Quarantine

Surely this was a bad period globally. Entering the discussion I wish health to all and quick recovery to people that are infected.
I spent about two months being of work. Although it was a bad period for all, it was also a good chance for study.
I spent the time of quarantine quite creatively. I had plenty of time to experiment from the beginning, to the the day that we had stay home until the end of restrictions.

I dedicated a lot of time (well the most of it) in photography, mostly studying the history, the art movements of it. I studied great photographers of the world from America, Europe and Asia.

The most interesting part was the lives of great photographers of the world and the way they expressed their photographic art. Their beliefs, their thoughts and their course through time. I was quite happy to realise many thing especially in the field of self expressionism through photographic art. All this intense study helped me to understand better my photographic perception and in some cases I will dare to say that I found self - confirmations in personal self beliefs about self expression in photography.

With all this everyday study came also a personal distanciation from some online Greek Photo communities. I still study to this day about photography and art movements as well as self expressionism through the lives of great and famous photographers such us, Ansel Adams, Cartier - Bresson, Sebastiao Salgado, Bill Brandt, Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, Robert Cappa, Alfred Sieglitz, Dorothea Lange, Arnold Newman, Edward Steichen, Steve Mc Curry, Alfred Eisenstaedt, Annie Leibovitz, Diane Arbus, Andreas Gursky, Michael Kenna, Fan Ho, Nobuyoshi Araki, Lu GuangPlaton, and many, many other.

I also dedicated a lot of time in the fields of Post Processing mostly because of the constant photographic social debates concerning if it is right or wrong, especially from people that struggle to prove that self artistic expressionism through photography with post processing is not right. They ignore that form the beginning of photography (pictorialism period) and then after, post processing was done in in printing rooms with masking, dodging, burning, double exposing and image combining as being done today in software processing.

All this period impacted me strongly.
What I kept the most is that its individual has its style and expressionism which is souly, aesthetically and sentimentally driven. That there are no absolute rules. And the effort of self improvement and self discovery is endless.

I also had the chance to experiment a lot indoors with photography.

I hope I didn't tire you.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , have you working as normally in all the pandemic time? What is your job ? What do you do daily ?
as I don't remeber or I asked ;) 🤭

panos_adgr panos_adgr , no problem ;), forums are good places to leave some of own thinks ;) , long text but no bad at all ;) , you need to be more active with us on the fprum ;)
What do you do daily? Do you work or study?

Reactions: panos_adgr
Status
Not open for further replies.