Let's talk tea

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I like the tea which my gf bought for her daughter and me. It's an orange / ginger tea where she mostly added a drop of ginger concentrate to get a more spicy taste.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I like the tea which my gf bought for her daughter and me. It's an orange / ginger tea where she mostly added a drop of ginger concentrate to get a more spicy taste.
I remember my first time trying to make ginger tea. OMG, you probably could laugh, I did cut a lot of ginger, smashed it in a cup, and tried it, that was so spicy, I said to myself that never will try ginger tea again 😅

B

big_bum

I remember my first time trying to make ginger tea. OMG, you probably could laugh, I did cut a lot of ginger, smashed it in a cup, and tried it, that was so spicy, I said to myself that never will try ginger tea again 😅
You should try ginger beer :))

G

Guest 1012

I'm experimenting with black tea and milk theese days. I still need to find the right amount of milk to pour into the tea.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm experimenting with black tea and milk theese days. I still need to find the right amount of milk to pour into the tea.

Thats very popular here in U.K. But I don’t like having milk in my tea, mostly is called white tea . I prefer black tea .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I haven’t tried , what a shame, but yes, I need to try it.