Let's talk tea

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
G

Guest 1012

I don't drink coffee either. I think Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek or nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo they drink lots of coffee.

I also try not to put to much sugar on my tea.

Do you buy tea bags or leafs? I know leafs are more healthy.
I don't put sugar in tea. I actually don't eat sugar (well, at least I try do minimize the sugar in my diet, it's not healthy at all).

I buy tea leafes that come in 100g paper sealed bags and I put 1 + 1/2 spoon in 300ml of water.

That's how it looks:
1612873864808.jpg

Have any of you tried to put tea leafes in food? I saw a recipe with cookies and tea leafes as a condiment in the cookies.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I don't put sugar in tea. I actually don't eat sugar (well, at least I try do minimize the sugar in my diet, it's not healthy at all).

I buy tea leafes that come in 100g paper sealed bags and I put 1 + 1/2 spoon in 300ml of water.

That's how it looks:
View attachment 11195

Have any of you tried to put tea leafes in food? I saw a recipe with cookies and tea leafes as a condiment in the cookies.
Yes I have cooked with Green tea leaves I put them in my Chilis & Stews for extra flavouring

Reactions: Jack and Guest 1012

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't drink coffee either. I think Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek or nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo they drink lots of coffee.

That's how it looks:
View attachment 11195

Have you actually tried? I never tried, but also never heard. Does it adds some good taste?

B

big_bum

That's how it looks:
View attachment 11195

Never tried it, that's why I asked. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

That's how it looks:
View attachment 11195

you can give a try and let us know. But don't put to many leafs, otherwise you will eat only biscuits without tea 😂😅

B

big_bum

That's how it looks:
View attachment 11195

I made cookies for Christmas with bits of oranges and they turned out good, so I guess there's nothing wrong with tea in cookies, but I didn't know if anyone tried it.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

That's how it looks:
View attachment 11195

You can share the receipt for the cookie which you have made in the winter. I might give it a try on the weekend.