Colour level

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member's photo is not colour balanced and require additional editing or retouching.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You didn't respect the contrat ;) , you just had to touch the contrast (just remove) , it looks more like an HDR (the photo doesn't look very natural anymore), the modification of the levels is to my taste more subtle, it rebalances the colors, and attenuates the dominant colors which darkens the photo (similar to the first time has contrast)

The tutorial shows the development of this technique.

My apologies then @Christophe Berche , so the target is to achieve natural image ? without much colour and contrast ?

D

Deleted member 310

My apologies then @Christophe Berche , so the target is to achieve natural image ? without much colour and contrast ?
Jack Jack You don't have to apologize.

you just said that the difference between the 2 pictures was the contrast, so I told you to upload the picture and then change the contrast. You won't get the same result. The result of the second photo is much more natural and the color nuance is much softer. ;)

the language barrier is not always easy.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack You don't have to apologize.

you just said that the difference between the 2 pictures was the contrast, so I told you to upload the picture and then change the contrast. You won't get the same result. The result of the second photo is much more natural and the color nuance is much softer. ;)

the language barrier is not always easy.

Let me try again.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm going to repeat myself but I find that the nuance is subtle, and the result is quite correct, it's a good compromise.
thank you Jack Jack for playing the game ;)

It was interesting to follow your game guys 😃. To join to Christophe's games it's just a big challenge 😂🤭
Jack was just brave with 🙃😆

I have error of internet on my computer, so able just follow it by iPhone 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.