Street light trails

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Outdoors street photography, from small streets to big skyscrapers and motorways. This type of photography shows to the viewer the modern and classic architecture, buildings and constructions made by human.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Those are very nice, i like the the third the most, at first glance i thought you bumped the camera and the lights bounced but I can see it was a bus or large vehicle that drove away. I like the light swirls it left. The second pic looks a bit underexposed or maybe flat, maybe try using the same edit settings from the third photo if the EXIF is the same. Cool colours on that first photo. Night long exposure shoots are quite a change and experience from regular day shoots, well done and good on you for getting out there to capture these.

Last edited:

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Those are very nice, i like the the third the most, at first glance i thought you bumped the camera and the lights bounced but I can see it was a bus or large vehicle that drove away. I like the light swirls it left. The second pic looks a bit underexposed or maybe flat, maybe try using the same edit settings from the third photo if the EXIF is the same. Cool colours on that first photo. Night long exposure shoots are quite a change and experience from regular day shoots, well done and good on you for getting out there to capture these.
The third one is my favourite too. It was the city bus that stopped to let people in and i started to take the photo just before it drove away. I tried some things on the second photo, but might have overdone it. Here is the result of that editing.
L1-01309.jpg

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I love these! The first one especially, and the third one. Nice job on those, the light trails are very nice.

Reactions: TMG1961