Your opinion? Linear Simplicity

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Vivitar 55mm f/2.8 Macro (Komine)
s 1/100
f/ 2.8
iso 100
Handheld

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Linear Simplicity

A close view of a leaf.
The composition is dominated by the straight lines of the leaf placed in a diagonal way in the frame.

DSC_3424 sig.JPG

It's been quite a few months since I stopped doing macro photography, mostly due to circumstances. Today I visited again after more than half a year the botanical garden. A very favorite place of mine. I was so eager to photograph that I stayed there for almost 2 hours and I came back with about 500 photos.

And many of them were very nice.
So I make a new post after many monts. With what else?
My favorite style. Minimal and semi abstract.

This photo was taken with my Vivitar 55mm f/2.8 Macro lens (Komine) which was its first official macro photo shoot after many months since I bought it. I didn't have a chance to use it in macro until now.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Glad that you back into macro photography panos_adgr panos_adgr . I know you have been a while for a while. But yes, you are welcome to come back at any time you want. Not much have been changed here, apart from some new extra features and minor changes.

as Florian_caseau_nature Florian_caseau_nature said, the simplicity is the key in your photo. But also thatā€™s because is an abstract photo.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Glad that you back into macro photography panos_adgr panos_adgr . I know you have been a while for a while. But yes, you are welcome to come back at any time you want. Not much have been changed here, apart from some new extra features and minor changes.

as Florian_caseau_nature Florian_caseau_nature said, the simplicity is the key in your photo. But also thatā€™s because is an abstract photo.
Hello my dear friend Jack!!

I had a quick glance yesterday in the forum it looks great! Each time becomes better and better!
I missed macro photography also. I was doing photography but not macro. I was waiting for the botanical garden re opening, as it hosts some kinds of flowers and plants which I haven't found yet, elsewhere.
Anyway, today was my second visit and i feel very excited!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I had a quick glance yesterday in the forum it looks great! Each time becomes better and better!
I missed macro photography also. I was doing photography but not macro. I was waiting for the botanical garden re opening, as it hosts some kinds of flowers and plants which I haven't found yet, elsewhere.
Then we should expect more images from you on forum. Yes, we have Blogs on forum too, if you'd like to share any stories.

Hope to get more useful features to our community for macro photographers.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020

Yes Jack!
More pictures are coming !
The stories features was indeed very nice!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

yes indeed. Feel free to share stories and blogs too šŸ™‚

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Beautiful work, panos_adgr panos_adgr ! This is the first time i see your photo since i joined šŸ˜ƒ. I like your style. It is open more of my perspective about macro photography.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Beautiful work, panos_adgr panos_adgr ! This is the first time i see your photo since i joined šŸ˜ƒ. I like your style. It is open more of my perspective about macro photography.
Hello lovitazoe lovitazoe !

Thank you for your nice comment!
Yes indeed it is the first time you see post of mine. I use to post also in the past before you join. It is my style yes. It is the way I 'see' things.
For me micro world is like entering in another world. Glad you like it.

Reactions: lovitazoe