Your opinion? Little Drop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Winter came... Rain came along

Nikon D7200
Auto Rikenon 55mm f/1.4
s 1/125
f/1.4
iso 100
white balance / Direct Sunlight

View attachment 8781

It's so beautiful picture Panagiotis šŸ¤©šŸ™. Full of magic again šŸ¤© , again picture that stopping time and everything, when I'm watching on šŸ¤©.
Beautiful composition and the colours, so sensitive and hypnotic.
the small drop on the sharp leaf make it so special same.
Really amazing work my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr šŸ¤©šŸ™

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
It's so beautiful picture Panagiotis šŸ¤©šŸ™. Full of magic again šŸ¤© , again picture that stopping time and everything, when I'm watching on šŸ¤©.
Beautiful composition and the colours, so sensitive and hypnotic.
the small drop on the sharp leaf make it so special same.
Really amazing work my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr šŸ¤©šŸ™
Thank you very much Natalia for your comment!!!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
You could wait for the next one :D
Well, I did.
At that moment rain had stopped. So I tried with my finger to push some water towards the edge but it wasn't enough left on the leaf. šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
I have a small bottle in home that I've filled it with water for this purpose. But I have never taken it with me.... No a smart thing. I have to carry it also when I go out for photo shooting.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Well, I did.
At that moment rain had stopped. So I tried with my finger to push some water towards the edge but it wasn't enough left on the leaf. šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
I have a small bottle in home that I've filled it with water for this purpose. But I have never taken it with me.... No a smart thing. I have to carry it also when I go out for photo shooting.

Maybe try to have kind of water spray with you ? There are some small spray bottles which you can use.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Maybe try to have kind of water spray with you ? There are some small spray bottles which you can use.
I have. I have a very small spray bottle for water that has pocket size. I honestly don't know why I haven't thought of to take it with me when i go out for photos... o_O:ROFLMAO: