Your opinion? Little Fly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
(Single Shot) hand held
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/160 - F/16 - iso250

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Awesome shot ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA! The smooth color reflections on the shiny exoskeleton looks fantastic. It's pin-sharp, has a great background and great details. The little polen stamps to the right looks like shoes which someone threw over the blossom.

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
As always ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , gorgeous picture. Great details, sharp and amazing colours. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jack Jack thank you so much, is being super nice to post something, I took this photo during the weekend, Is not easy to find time for Macro because of work and the kids, but definitely love to do so. Thank you so much bro.

Reactions: Jack

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
Awesome shot ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA! The smooth color reflections on the shiny exoskeleton looks fantastic. It's pin-sharp, has a great background and great details. The little polen stamps to the right looks like shoes which someone threw over the blossom.
Thank you so much Helix_2648 Helix_2648 super happy that you like it, I found this fly in my backyard, I hope I can capture something new for this week. Thank you bro 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack thank you so much, is being super nice to post something, I took this photo during the weekend, Is not easy to find time for Macro because of work and the kids, but definitely love to do so. Thank you so much bro.

you are welcome ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , fully understanding. I guess is hard for everyone to find time for hobby.