Street Liverpool trip

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Outdoors street photography, from small streets to big skyscrapers and motorways. This type of photography shows to the viewer the modern and classic architecture, buildings and constructions made by human.

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Wow! The building is beautiful and the sky is truly breathtaking šŸ˜.

Reactions: Jack

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Beautiful subtle colors of the building brings it an aged look, and the sky is perfect. I can actually feel the clouds moving over the scene.
I'm still thinking on the modern glass buildings on the right.....are they adding or contributing to the photo? I'm not sure. LOL
Either way, it's a gorgeous photograph.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful subtle colors of the building brings it an aged look, and the sky is perfect. I can actually feel the clouds moving over the scene.
I'm still thinking on the modern glass buildings on the right.....are they adding or contributing to the photo? I'm not sure. LOL
Either way, it's a gorgeous photograph.
Thanks Tina Boes Tina Boes . The building from the right is modern architecture. Honestly, it doesn't really contribute much to the photo, I tried to have this building in the middle of the frame, the only way to achieve that, it was to have the modern glass building on the right.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Very nice shot, great sky for it. Not 100% sure if the sun is behind the building, if so good job balancing the light across the scene, nice edit toošŸ‘

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very nice shot, great sky for it. Not 100% sure if the sun is behind the building, if so good job balancing the light across the scene, nice edit toošŸ‘
Thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , I don't think the sky is behind the building either as I had replaced the original sky with dramatic sunset. Which does make the photo more beautiful (in my opinion).

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I fully agree to all others! The sky is really breathtaking BUT I would maybe reduce the (micro)contracts a bit on the building. Apart from that it's just a burner! šŸ¤— (y):love: