Want critique Look up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/50s f2,8 iso 1250 , 7mm
7-14mm pro, em 10markIII Olympus

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I don't know what to think about the photo:
  • the subject is a bit too centered in my opinion and to my taste;
  • the bokeh is nor too visible, nor too blurred; it's in between so a bit uncertain
  • the light ... a bit too dark for me
  • the point of view of this photo shoot... you can't see the center of the flower with some insects on it
  • the stems are not entirely photographed - it's like you cut them

I am sorry about this review - not too charming I must admit, but it's also because I don't know what the story behind this photo should be, I don't understand your process of taking it - what you wanted to transmit through this photo. 😁

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
THANKS guys for some of critique :D , it's just taken for fun ,and the vision '' resting under the flowers in evening'' just resting same ;) :D . I think , the picture needs some of improvings by processing maybe.. :D :p ór make another one better :p

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Maybe a story behind would help. To understand that you're lying on the grass, watching the sky and the flower from below and that you wanted to share this moment with us nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I don't think that anyone would blame you for this fair and constructive criticism Yohanna_D Yohanna_D as you've precisely described the point which doesn't match from your point of view.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe a story behind would help. To understand that you're lying on the grass, watching the sky and the flower from below and that you wanted to share this moment with us nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I don't think that anyone would blame you for this fair and constructive criticism Yohanna_D Yohanna_D as you've precisely described the point which doesn't match from your point of view.

so true Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) I always forget the rule of good decription of my pictures ;) :D