Your opinion? Lord of the hoverflies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
In my opinion, it is strongly overexposed ...
strongly? On my computer screen the whites are not that off; besides it's during the editing that I wanted it so much lighter and with pastel colors; the original version is so much darker. :)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
In my opinion, it is strongly overexposed ...
when it's too overexposed, the whites in Photoshop have the number 255 - which means pure white and there is nothing to do about it to gain some texture. Here most of the petals are still distinguishable ;)

Sergey Prokofiev

1 1
Feb 22, 2021
How would I arrange it. The vignette will determine the main subject of the shooting ... In my opinion, it will be more interesting. I do not insist ... ффф.jpg

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
How would I arrange it. The vignette will determine the main subject of the shooting ... In my opinion, it will be more interesting. I do not insist ...View attachment 13066
oooh yes it's a different version and vision! I also like it; the vignette is something I no longer use but it allows the eye to focus on the main subjecy - the hoverfly in my case ;) it's beautiful! :)
thank you for sharing that!

Reactions: Sergey Prokofiev

piotr

Apr 22, 2021
How would I arrange it. The vignette will determine the main subject of the shooting ... In my opinion, it will be more interesting. I do not insist ...View attachment 13066
I don't think it's overexposed. It's just nice, spring-bright photo. Well done Yohanna.
Imho, Sergey's version is to dark, to dark vignetting I mean.
Original picture is cheerful bright. Sergey's to moody.

Reactions: Yohanna_D