luminar or topaz

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello,

I'm trying to figger it out if I want topaz or not. Till now i used Luminar 4 and ok it was alright. Since a few of the group proposed me to use topazdenoise I installed this for 1 month.
Now,
Can I do with topazlabs the same things as for exemple Luminar of lightroom if you want. Meaning that I like to posttread the pictures from 0 and end with hopefully a decent photo after treading (of course if I took the picture like it should be in the beginning)

I don't like Lightroom anymore since you have to take a monthly payment.

What's your suggestion

Reactions: Jack
Solution
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , apologies for the late reply. The answer on your question is also depends a lot on what you want to achieve from images. Example if you shoot in low light and have noise on most of your picture, then yes, I would recommend Topaz Denoise. Luminar 4 has some great features too, example if you are shooting portraits , there are filters who can help you to achieve smooth skin without using much Photoshop.

And yes, I do agree with you regarding Adobe, they become expensive, and i hate monthly subscription too.

You can try Topaz softs from out Deals page link, and if you like it, luckily, you can ge discount on all their products.

In my opinion you can do same thing with Topaz or Luminar which you...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , apologies for the late reply. The answer on your question is also depends a lot on what you want to achieve from images. Example if you shoot in low light and have noise on most of your picture, then yes, I would recommend Topaz Denoise. Luminar 4 has some great features too, example if you are shooting portraits , there are filters who can help you to achieve smooth skin without using much Photoshop.

And yes, I do agree with you regarding Adobe, they become expensive, and i hate monthly subscription too.

You can try Topaz softs from out Deals page link, and if you like it, luckily, you can ge discount on all their products.

In my opinion you can do same thing with Topaz or Luminar which you are doing with Lightroom. But each softwares differs, and have unique features and options, as I said, depending on your needs.

Reactions: Bart the belgian
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.