Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
D

Deleted member 250

A bright, sharp image with a nice background and nice composition, maybe a little noisy in the out of focus areas but that may be because of the Jpg compression.
Exif details would be good ;)

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
nice play on the theme color of yellow. however i am bothered that i cant see the compound eyes. is it a long crop? also would you kindly share the exif to the picture please? would be helpful for people like us to learn.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello vasili, so you are saying that I have to decrease thé exposure on the yellow with thé "brush"? I use luminar but it's Almost thé Same as LR. Thank you for your feedback

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello vasili, so you are saying that I have to decrease thé exposure on the yellow with thé "brush"? I use luminar but it's Almost thé Same as LR. Thank you for your feedback

I do use Luminar too, but I use it only for portraits pictures, also I would recommend you to retouch the pictures first in LR and the Luminar, as in Luminar, you just apply preset.