Lens M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150-400MM F4.5 TC1.25X IS PRO upcoming PRO lens!! This lens just make me crazy <3 :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss about the lens specified in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm able to shoot birds with my super tele 75-300mm Zuiko II 4,5-7f, so maybe not so busy to buy this lens.. but It is just a dream ;) , but I have lot of invests in my photo equipments.. we will see how will going ;)

The bird photo taken by my tele zoom, not a pro lens but keep standard too.. - I didn't edited a lot the picture as just with adjustment brash in LR- just a really but more light on the bird.. so , you can see the quality my tele zoom Olympus M Zuiko ;)
Picture from yesterday..

lintu, hietasaari (1 of 1).jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm able to shoot birds with my super tele 75-300mm Zuiko II 4,5-7f, so maybe not so busy to buy this lens.. but It is just a dream ;) , but I have lot of invests in my photo equipments.. we will see how will going ;)

The bird photo taken by my tele zoom, not a pro lens but keep standard too.. - I didn't edited a lot the picture as just with adjustment brash in LR- just a really but more light on the bird.. so , you can see the quality my tele zoom Olympus M Zuiko ;)
Picture from yesterday..

View attachment 5950

it’s still good image, I have an 70-300 lens too, and does some good images. But for birding. You need a proper lens .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
it’s still good image, I have an 70-300 lens too, and does some good images. But for birding. You need a proper lens .

Thanks Jack Jack ;) , the lens have just poor lighting power,so in good day lighting i can do really good pictures with.. and it's light, so can be always with me.. , but in bad lighting -evening or dark forest I need to use high ISO and the image quality lost same.., and the AF in the lens is a bit slow- as we watching it with Pro tele lenses..