Others Macro kiwi sliced

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Luca85

May 2, 2020
My first sliced fruit, kiwi!
I used nikon d7100 with 105 lens, connected to the "digicamcontrol" software to better manage the focus using the focus stacking technique.

EXIF f3,2 1/25s 105mm iso 100 20 shots

Sliced kiwi.jpg

What do you think?

Luca

Last edited:

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
kindly post your exifs. the foreground is fuzzy and distracting, mebbe you can try a different angle or increase DOF, unless its done on purpose!

Reactions: Luca85

Luca85

May 2, 2020
kindly post your exifs. the foreground is fuzzy and distracting, mebbe you can try a different angle or increase DOF, unless its done on purpose!
Unfortunately I could not put the part in focus, I will definitely try again !!
[automerge]1588535819[/automerge]
Good picture Luca85 Luca85 , any more details how you did it?
Thank you Jack
f3,2 1/25s 105mm iso 100 20 shots

Reactions: Jack and Shan

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
My first sliced fruit, kiwi!
I used nikon d7100 with 105 lens, connected to the "digicamcontrol" software to better manage the focus using the focus stacking technique.

EXIF f3,2 1/25s 105mm iso 100 20 shots

View attachment 2432

What do you think?

Luca

For me very nice picture.. , the most important part of photography is nicely in the focus.. , for me it's not a problem that all fruit isn't in focus.. I itself dont like so .. too much sharp pictures.., some of ''bluring'' in the picture need to be.. , it get to picture own climat..
I read interviev with one great photographer in photomagazin.. He said '' I hate too sharp pictures..'' , he was own artistic stil.. with very beautiful pictures with own ''artictic soul''.. It have opened my eyes.. for the photography in diffrent way.. better way .. ;)

Keep going Luca85 Luca85 ;) , by own photography way.. , not always need to be understandly for everyone.. if you are happy and glad, its the most important!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture.. :)
Gracias ;)

Reactions: Jack and Luca85

Luca85

May 2, 2020
For me very nice picture.. , the most important part of photography is nicely in the focus.. , for me it's not a problem that all fruit isn't in focus.. I itself dont like so .. too much sharp pictures.., some of ''bluring'' in the picture need to be.. , it get to picture own climat..
I read interviev with one great photographer in photomagazin.. He said '' I hate too sharp pictures..'' , he was own artistic stil.. with very beautiful pictures with own ''artictic soul''.. It have opened my eyes.. for the photography in diffrent way.. better way .. ;)

Keep going Luca85 Luca85 ;) , by own photography way.. , not always need to be understandly for everyone.. if you are happy and glad, its the most important!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture.. :)
Gracias ;)
Thank you for your answer! :)
A good day ;)

Luca