Closed Theme Magical Flares

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am proposing you a new theme ' Magical Flares' (so a bokeh filled with round or close to round bokeh flares).

Subject: At least 2 flares in the picture
Start: 14/09/2020 (Monday)
Rules: Share a picture where there are at least 2 flares in the photo, the flares MUST BE NATURAL not from post editing.
Image must be taken by you. (You have rights over the image).
Posts: One image per reply, and posts as many as you wish.
End: 20/09/2020 (Sunday)

Let me start: DSC_0415m_2.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's nice to have pictures in Forum's media, can fastly share on Photo thems ;) .
And nice photo theme Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , as I love Bokeh on my pictures ;)
Waiting for Greg Greg , when he creates one more favourite Photo theme for me .. :p maybe tomorrow? ;) :p

But now my picture, welll known for members ;)
made with my new lens using..
ok.. soon more pictures ;), i have really a lot pictures with bokeh ;)
panos_adgr panos_adgr would like the theme too ;) :D

7-14mm pro Olympus, + omd em10III Olympus
full

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
It's nice to have pictures in Forum's media, can fastly share on Photo thems ;) .
And nice photo theme Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , as I love Bokeh on my pictures ;)
Waiting for Greg Greg , when he creates one more favourite Photo theme for me .. :p maybe tomorrow? ;) :p

But now my picture, welll known for members ;)
made with my new lens using..
ok.. soon more pictures ;), i have really a lot pictures with bokeh ;)
panos_adgr panos_adgr would like the theme too ;) :D

7-14mm pro Olympus, + omd em10III Olympus
full
Nice bright colors for this picture but unfortunately there are no flares; flares should be created out of "negative space" between elements of the nature and the sky or thanks to water drops or dew, or light reflecting into a transparent element such as water in general; but here there is none - unfortunately... I don't find it respects the theme - again unfortunately.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
My another one picture for the photo theme ;)
My beautiful model Mayfly ;)

Iso 1250 f2.8 1-125s, 60mm
full
So sorry to be the bad girld but this one either has no flare; what you have here is the big round yellow spot thanks to a flower that was positioned somewhere between your lens and your main subject the insect; but it's not a flare :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Nice bright colors for this picture but unfortunately there are no flares; flares should be created out of "negative space" between elements of the nature and the sky or thanks to water drops or dew, or light reflecting into a transparent element such as water in general; but here there is none - unfortunately... I don't find it respects the theme - again unfortunately.

ah I understood wrongly :D , hard photo them Yohanna_D Yohanna_D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , so Flares don't mean bokeh.- You see, how lot we can learn with you here :p . hmm but I think my picture maybe not so quite out of the topic? :D , there is the bokeh balls of strong, light shine on the leavs :geek:

• Grinning Face
Reactions: Yohanna_D
Status
Not open for further replies.