Your opinion? Mary Poppy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/3.5, 1/800s, iso 100, 90mm, canon 1000D, no tripod or flash

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
Coming back with another photo taken at the beginning of my journey in photography. This one is very special to me as it won a county competition in France and was qualified for national competition; however it was not chosen amongst the finalists but it doesn't matter; I got through the National stage too.
Thank you for your feedback.
Have a great one.
Yohanna _MG_7666 bis_2.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Ahh, sounds great Yohanna_D Yohanna_D ! and yeah, beautiful picture too!!

Here is my dear , glory picture, I win with the picture Photo of the year 2019!!, in Oulu's camera club, and lot of Guru Pics...
But the Photo of the year 2019 Oulu's camera club, mean so lot for me, as I win with very good, Pro Photographers!!!! We have high level in own Camera Club!!
and of course, I win with Macro Picture!!- Macro photography it is my big love !!
And of course it give me a lot of motivations to continue my hard work to improve my photography skills and a chance too, to belive itself.. and to start take money by photography.. and so lot.. :D

I just met the right persone as you Yohanna here!! :D
P4220063.JPG

Picture I just took year ago on my balcony.. ,I can say more details if you want to know about :D
Have a lovely day!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 :love::love::love:🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Ahh, sounds great Yohanna_D Yohanna_D ! and yeah, beautiful picture too!!

Here is my dear , glory picture, I win with the picture Photo of the year 2019!!, in Oulu's camera club, and lot of Guru Pics...
But the Photo of the year 2019 Oulu's camera club, mean so lot for me, as I win with very good, Pro Photographers!!!! We have high level in own Camera Club!!
and of course, I win with Macro Picture!!- Macro photography it is my big love !!
And of course it give me a lot of motivations to continue my hard work to improve my photography skills and a chance too, to belive itself.. and to start take money by photography.. and so lot.. :D

I just met the right persone as you Yohanna here!! :D
View attachment 6043

Picture I just took year ago on my balcony.. ,I can say more details if you want to know about :D
Have a lovely day!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 :love::love::love:🙏🙏🙏🙏
the details are really beautiful; wonderful softness.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very lovely image Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , sad that did not passed further, in my opinion they should choose your image. And if I was I , I definitely choose your image for final. But ,as you said, the winning are not the most important, the most important that you have tried ;) . Anyway, you can participate on our forum on competitions. Probably i will do image of the Year competitions too.

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Very lovely image Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , sad that did not passed further, in my opinion they should choose your image. And if I was I , I definitely choose your image for final. But ,as you said, the winning are not the most important, the most important that you have tried ;) . Anyway, you can participate on our forum on competitions. Probably i will do image of the Year competitions too.
Thank you for your lovely support; and as for photo of the year contest, that would be awesome; the only thing for me: how to choose my best photo 😁 (I kinda like them all)🙃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you for your lovely support; and as for photo of the year contest, that would be awesome; the only thing for me: how to choose my best photo 😁 (I kinda like them all)🙃

I'm pretty sure there are some, which you do prefer the most :D. At the moment we have only monthly contest. But maybe I'll do yearly too in the future.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi friends,
Coming back with another photo taken at the beginning of my journey in photography. This one is very special to me as it won a county competition in France and was qualified for national competition; however it was not chosen amongst the finalists but it doesn't matter; I got through the National stage too.
Thank you for your feedback.
Have a great one.
YohannaView attachment 6041
WOOOOWWWWW! The lights.... the pastel colours... the composition! all is perfect!

Reactions: Jack and Greg