Message d'intégration au groupe

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and a warm welcome MARCHAND Angélique MARCHAND Angélique! Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm excited to see your pictures!

Please take into Account that this is an international community. So please write or translate your posts in English.

You can use e.g. Deepl.com for this.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello MARCHAND Angélique , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Hello, and a warm welcome to you! Please let us know if you have any questions, and take some time to travel around the site. You will see many wonderful images, and you are always welcome to leave comments or discuss. Looking forward to seeing your work as well!

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Bonjour, bienvenue. Enjoy your time here and hope to see your work, very nice introduction photo! 👍

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Bonjour et bienvenue MARCHAND Angélique MARCHAND Angélique ! J'espère que vous apprécierez votre séjour et j'ai hâte de voir vos photos !

Veuillez prendre en compte qu'il s'agit d'une communauté internationale. Alors s'il vous plaît, écrivez ou traduisez vos messages en anglais.

Vous pouvez utiliser par exemple Deepl.com pour

Bonjour et bienvenue MARCHAND Angélique MARCHAND Angélique ! J'espère que vous apprécierez votre séjour et j'ai hâte de voir vos photos !

Veuillez prendre en compte qu'il s'agit d'une communauté internationale. Alors s'il vous plaît, écrivez ou traduisez vos messages en anglais.

Vous pouvez utiliser par exemple Deepl.com pour

Bonjour et bienvenue à vous ! N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez des questions et prenez le temps de parcourir le site. Vous verrez de nombreuses images merveilleuses, et vous êtes toujours les bienvenus pour laisser des commentaires ou discuter. Hâte de voir ton travail aussi !
Thank you, i will publicate as soon as possible some photos, but it's a beguinning! I'm waitings precious advices.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello MARCHAND Angélique MARCHAND Angélique,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.