Microwave Scrambled Eggs in Retro Soup Mug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I kept seeing images of people doing this microwave scrambled eggs in a mug, and gave it a try. I have a set of 50's style soup mugs just sitting around, so I put one of those to use. Eggs, sausage, cheese, red pepper, and parsley. I also had toasted english muffin with orange marmalade, and a glass of Orange Juice.
This turned out very good, and no pan to clean up.

Nikon D7100, 35mm, f/3.2, 1/160 sec. two soft box lights

microwave scrambled eggs with english muffin.jpg

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Thats a very nice scene you got set out, nice colours. It's a very well made food shot, well done

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I kept seeing images of people doing this microwave scrambled eggs in a mug, and gave it a try. I have a set of 50's style soup mugs just sitting around, so I put one of those to use. Eggs, sausage, cheese, red pepper, and parsley. I also had toasted english muffin with orange marmalade, and a glass of Orange Juice.
This turned out very good, and no pan to clean up.

Nikon D7100, 35mm, f/3.2, 1/160 sec. two soft box lights

Oh food prepared in microwave... sounds crazy but why not 😂. Your dish looks great Tina Boes Tina Boes 😁 although I don't eat meals any more and very little of eggs or milk products 😄 I'm eating a lot of plants food at the moment, basically vegan from beginning of the new year 😂🥗🙏😋