Your opinion? Mosquito

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Shan Shan ,
There is the most sweet mosquito in the world :love: :D. They looks very intresting in macro! some of people took pictures of them, when they drank whem blood, I need to try in summer :ROFLMAO:
Nice composition, this white background works great with this mosquito :), the sharpens and this great shadow there. Very good picture of the mosquito :)

Reactions: Shan
D

Deleted member 250

Beautiful image Shan Shan Good detail and colours.
Not the most popular insect but another example of natures diversity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shan

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Hi Shan Shan ,
There is the most sweet mosquito in the world :love: :D. They looks very intresting in macro! some of people took pictures of them, when they drank whem blood, I need to try in summer :ROFLMAO:
Nice composition, this white background works great with this mosquito :), the sharpens and this great shadow there. Very good picture of the mosquito :)
[/QUO
Hi Shan Shan ,
are there mosquitoes in the Arctic!!