Want critique Moss flowers in the summer nights soft lighting :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Arctic, white summer nights, they are not for sleepnig, time I've been busy with shooting pictures, it's because, this time is only the most beautiful time in the North, and is too short!, changes in nature are coming so fast đź“·:) . Because when after long, dark, cold winter, whites summer nights start everything has been busy to grow up beffore winter's comming back..
So.., life in Arctic is not boring in all... :) More my Nothern stories soon.. :) .
the picture is especially for Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek :love: . I think to write one day '''Arctic stories'' book , It wil because of you my dear nothern friend :)

But the way. In the picture: Beauty in any, small detals of arctic summer nights. In the picture the moss flowers in the summer nights soft lighting :)

The Arctic white summer nights meen, that in summer is lighting for all the time in nights is like in day, but the summer nihts magic is only so.. , it's hard to explain how wonderful they are :love:. And they are just started already! a bit crazy time too ;) . Why.. I say more about soon..! :D

About the photo:
spring, 1.50s f3.5, ISO 200.Olympuse 60mm .em10IIImark, 12.5.2020.10.49pm. macro creativly,
Edit : lightroom classic cc
Flash is a bit, but I've been used it off camera.. :)

I want to ctitique and your opinions about photo!! please!! :)

spring, 1.50s f3.5, ISO 200.Olympuse 60mm  .em10IIImark, 12.5.2020.10.49pm. macro creativly, s...jpg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I really like it nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo! You have respected the 1/3 rule and the viewer knows exactly what you wants to show him. You could only improve the sharpness a little bit. Apart from that you've a great bokeh and a good vignette. The viewer's eye jumps directly to the right part of your picture.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I really like it nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo! You have respected the 1/3 rule and the viewer knows exactly what you wants to show him. You could only improve the sharpness a little bit. Apart from that you've a great bokeh and a good vignette. The viewer's eye jumps directly to the right part of your picture.

Thank you very much Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , beste danke! really for your great opinion, you are a master in them! :) . I'm so happy that you are in the forum, so lovely people like you keep me on the forum mostly :love: 🙏
It's really helpful for us get opinions like it, in all detals :)

And it's exacly in the picture that I wanted create, but you are right now the sharpnes.. , the picture has been an experiment..but I'll try to improve it, especially that the moss is close of my home and the oppotrunites are still to imrpove the pictures like it :cool:

D

Deleted member 250

Arctic, white summer nights, they are not for sleepnig, time I've been busy with shooting pictures, it's because, this time is only the most beautiful time in the North, and is too short!, changes in nature are coming so fast đź“·:) . Because when after long, dark, cold winter, whites summer nights start everything has been busy to grow up beffore winter's comming back..
So.., life in Arctic is not boring in all... :) More my Nothern stories soon.. :) .
the picture is especially for Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek :love: . I think to write one day '''Arctic stories'' book , It wil because of you my dear nothern friend :)

But the way. In the picture: Beauty in any, small detals of arctic summer nights. In the picture the moss flowers in the summer nights soft lighting :)

The Arctic white summer nights meen, that in summer is lighting for all the time in nights is like in day, but the summer nihts magic is only so.. , it's hard to explain how wonderful they are :love:. And they are just started already! a bit crazy time too ;) . Why.. I say more about soon..! :D

About the photo:
spring, 1.50s f3.5, ISO 200.Olympuse 60mm .em10IIImark, 12.5.2020.10.49pm. macro creativly,
Edit : lightroom classic cc
Flash is a bit, but I've been used it off camera.. :)

I want to ctitique and your opinions about photo!! please!! :)

View attachment 3520
I agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 it`s a great image. It reminds me of a fairyland forest, mystical and magical.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 it`s a great image. It reminds me of a fairyland forest, mystical and magical.

Merce @Bill Edwards ! thank you a lot for your nice commend, it's exacly what I wanted to get in the picture! , and show anothers the magic of arctic , white, summer nights! in the small details in the forest!. I was my goal :) .
As I said before.. the art photography is no always easy . great that you undersand it :)
I really need to wite one day write the book '' The Arctic stories'' showest by own pictures :love:

Reactions: Deleted member 250

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek