Want critique Mothers Day in france

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso:400 F/13 1/60 sec with flash nd diffuser

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I would suggest two improvements. I would play a little bit with the exposure or the highlights and I would use dodge & burn to get a better structure. I made a tutorial for this where you can see how it works. With that you can darken the shadows (or brighten the highlights) which has a great effect on flowers with their petals.

Here's an example for you where I've used this:

1591643594146.png

D

Deleted member 310

I would suggest two improvements. I would play a little bit with the exposure or the highlights and I would use dodge & burn to get a better structure. I made a tutorial for this where you can see how it works. With that you can darken the shadows (or brighten the highlights) which has a great effect on flowers with their petals.

View attachment 4750
you've worked hard with the texture and the rendering of the petals, in harmony with the softness of the colours. :love:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

View attachment 4750

That's just great effect Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ,I need to try it too one day 😎🌸🌺
Did you created the background itself too ? Looks so interesting and beautiful, work well with the flower 👌