Movies Movie recommendation ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Discuss about the movie(s), share your opinion and point of view.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It just takes to long. I been watched prison break, and I think that was to long.

But the Night on Earth series are so well done, and they use quite new techniques there to take movies of wildlife by night, it's worth a time to watching it šŸ˜ƒ

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Not a movie but a series. I just finished Barbarians on Netflix. It's a series based on the historical Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, where the Romans tried to conquer and subjugate the Germanian tribes, which ended in disaster for them. As this is history from about 2000 years ago, there is not much historical information to go on, but they have all the relevant historical characters and have built a good and compelling story from it. It's also very well shot eyecandy in my opinion.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not a movie but a series. I just finished Barbarians on Netflix. It's a series based on the historical Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, where the Romans tried to conquer and subjugate the Germanian tribes, which ended in disaster for them. As this is history from about 2000 years ago, there is not much historical information to go on, but they have all the relevant historical characters and have built a good and compelling story from it. It's also very well shot eyecandy in my opinion.

i'm watching The Crown series, very good and talking about history of UK and the Queen , very well taken and great actors, music and all .. have you seen it Baenki Baenki and Jack Jack or Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek ? ;)