Photography Mushroom photo calender

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Beautiful callender and pictures 🤩,maybe I could buy one also 😁,how it costs? 😁.
I ordered 2 callenders last year with my macro and the other one with landscapes pictures, I sold 2 for my friends, I need to start projects of new year's calendars also 😁
I'm seeling it for 28 Euros per piece. It's printed on DIN A3 250g/m² glossy paper

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful callender and pictures 🤩,maybe I could buy one also 😁,how it costs? 😁.
I ordered 2 callenders last year with my macro and the other one with landscapes pictures, I sold 2 for my friends, I need to start projects of new year's calendars also 😁
I need to think about if I could buy one to keep me inspired with mushroom photos 😃🍄, pictures are great 🤩😁

gl360

Jun 16, 2021
Hi there,

three years ago a colleague has started to ask me year by year to create a calendar to sell it on our local Christmas fairs. I have never seriously thought about it but now I had the time and the money to design my first calendar.

Our local copy shops was much to expensive and so I started to check some offers from bigger companies like e.g. Flyeralarm and I was surprised about the big price differences! Ok... you cannot order just 1 pc. but a minimum of 5pcs. and you can order only fixed quantities (5 7 10 / 25 / 50 / 100...pcs.) but that was ok for me.

I asked an admin of a mushroom group on Facebook if it's allowed to start some advertising and he agreed but asked me to make some advertising for his group on my calendar as well. And so we helped each other and I was able to find my first customers. By now I've already sold about 25 pcs. and I hope that it becomes more.

By chance I was also able to ask an owner of a famous café / bar near my hometown and he agreed to put the calendar from time to time on the tables or show it to special guests who might be interested in mushrooms / nature.

So I want to motivate all of you to start similar projects as well! Trust in you and you'll have success!

Here are some pictures of my calendar:

View attachment 19782

View attachment 19783

View attachment 19784

Hopefully I could inspire some of you to start their own photo projects!

For more information please send me a PM or write a comment.

Have fun,
Jörg

P.S.: Today I ordered my Laowa EF 25mm f/2.8 1:2,5-5x lens with the money I've earned with my calendars! :)
Love your work! great images and I really like this idea. I hope you sell many, many more