Music Music

Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Do you guys prefer to download music on your phone or to listen the online from Spotify?

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Always downloading music into my phone, can't trust Spotify. If you don't have connection, then you can't listen to music.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
I have unlimited data , and I really like to listen music on my spotify, the only issue I got is when I travel using undeground.

Anna

Mar 19, 2020
Same I listen on spotify as is easy and quicker to add songs to your list.

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Those who are listening on spotify, imagine that you don't have internet for a while , it's mean no music for you.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Those who are listening on spotify, imagine that you don't have internet for a while , it's mean no music for you.
I’m agree with you. Probably it’s good to have some songs on your phone too, as a back up.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Music is part of my life, especially metal music and good rock..
So I've been payed for a´the swedish SPOTIFY PREMIUM , and I've used it by many years.... and IM very glad for them...
I love to dicover and search a new metal bands and songs.. , and SPOTIYFY PREMIUM is a application and service, that has taken my music life MUCH EASER IN THEM!!

And I did't need to anything else, only YouTube too sometimes still, to watch the music videos .
And of course some of good rock&metal radio stations too , which I've some of favouries online radios from Finland and some of diffrent countres too
The metal music is too reason why I love Finland and Sweden and some of different metal music counters too

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
So far I’m paying both Spotify & iTunes. I cannot download anything on my phone.
I am missing couple songs that aren’t on either service but it’s not a big deal.
music is very important to me and I have no storage for music on my device so Spotify it is.
since I only travel to work and back or among my city connection isn’t a problem. And if my idea is correct about paid service I shouldn’t if I loose connection.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…