Music Music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Do you guys prefer to download music on your phone or to listen the online from Spotify?

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Always downloading music into my phone, can't trust Spotify. If you don't have connection, then you can't listen to music.

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Those who are listening on spotify, imagine that you don't have internet for a while :D, it's mean no music for you.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Those who are listening on spotify, imagine that you don't have internet for a while :D, it's mean no music for you.
I’m agree with you. Probably it’s good to have some songs on your phone too, as a back up.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Music is part of my life, especially metal music and good rock..🤟🤘
So I've been payed for a´the swedish SPOTIFY PREMIUM , and I've used it by many years.... and IM very glad for them...
I love to dicover and search a new metal bands and songs.. , and SPOTIYFY PREMIUM is a application and service, that has taken my music life MUCH EASER IN THEM!! :love::love::love:

And I did't need to anything else, only YouTube too sometimes still, to watch the music videos .
And of course some of good rock&metal radio stations too , which I've some of favouries online radios from Finland and some of diffrent countres too
The metal music is too reason why I love Finland and Sweden and some of different metal music counters too:geek:

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
So far I’m paying both Spotify & iTunes. I cannot download anything on my phone.
I am missing couple songs that aren’t on either service but it’s not a big deal.
music is very important to me and I have no storage for music on my device so Spotify it is.
since I only travel to work and back or among my city connection isn’t a problem. And if my idea is correct about paid service I shouldn’t if I loose connection.