My activity

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to make you aware that I won't be much active, as I'm working on a new forum. However, I'll be around time to time ;)

I also took an online course which I have to finish.

Any issues, I'm always here.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
To be honest Jack this is a little disappointing, as you previously posted that there was not enough interaction on this forum and you felt that more involvement was needed from everyone. Now it seems you are distancing yourself again.
From my experience and I can only offer minimal advice, but if you want these forums to grow you need to put in the hours and not rely on the participants to keep the momentum going.
I have met some great people here, but if you are not going to spend time and effort on the forum then I would be just as well using a different platform also to stay in touch with them.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
To be honest Jack this is a little disappointing, as you previously posted that there was not enough interaction on this forum and you felt that more involvement was needed from everyone. Now it seems you are distancing yourself again.
From my experience and I can only offer minimal advice, but if you want these forums to grow you need to put in the hours and not rely on the participants to keep the momentum going.
I have met some great people here, but if you are not going to spend time and effort on the forum then I would be just as well using a different platform also to stay in touch with them.

I have replied you on another forum. Macroderie is the only forum that I have put some effort for 2 years now. At this stage I don't think I have to improve anything.

Yes, you right, there are other platforms, but I can't keep of force people to stay here if they don't want. Macroderie is now a self sustained forum so my presence doesn't really needed here, apart if there are some issues at the forum.

Reactions: Andy Smith