My first food photos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi,

Inspired by Tina Boes Tina Boes, here is a few shots of my last creation. Gravalax with Tasmanian salmon, I bought a whole side fillet of beautiful Tasmanian salmon, saving the other half of the fillet for BBQ for later and I went Scandinavian on this half. Super easy to make, no cooking and only 5 ingredients, let it sit in fridge for 24 hours but i prefer 48 hours so its nice and firm and easier to cut. Its neither cooked or raw but somewhere in between. Can be used in sandwiches, pasta, toast, etc. The second photo shows what I did with it for Sunday's breakfast. If you're interested in the "recipe"😆 let me know😊.

DSC03250.jpg DSC03255.jpg

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Love Salmon! Beautiful color, and that addition of Asparagus make me hungry. I would love some of that salmon on toast for a midnight snack. LOL
I would center the plates on the wooden surface to leave out the edge/corner, and maybe add some garnish of some kind. Looks awesome, and I'll bet it was enjoyed!

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I must be going mad, I thought your description said Gravox with Tasmanian Salmon, so I was expecting Salmon and Gravy.. Thankfully I was wrong and must use my reading glasses more... :)
Great images, and it does look rather tasty - although I agree with Tina that the table edges are a distraction from the main subject.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi,

Inspired by Tina Boes Tina Boes, here is a few shots of my last creation. Gravalax with Tasmanian salmon, I bought a whole side fillet of beautiful Tasmanian salmon, saving the other half of the fillet for BBQ for later and I went Scandinavian on this half. Super easy to make, no cooking and only 5 ingredients, let it sit in fridge for 24 hours but i prefer 48 hours so its nice and firm and easier to cut. Its neither cooked or raw but somewhere in between. Can be used in sandwiches, pasta, toast, etc. The second photo shows what I did with it for Sunday's breakfast. If you're interested in the "recipe"😆 let me know😊.

View attachment 19729View attachment 19730

Wow looks so good 😋🤩. Wild salmon is always best! We have wild salmons in summer from Bothnia Bay, so good! The Norway breeded salmon isn't so good! 😁 and isn't ecological so I decided to eat less as possible also,but it's rich in D vitamin so because we haven't much sun by winter time,salmon is recommended 🙊😂. The world is crazy 😂.
BTW I need to take and share some of my plants food pictures also 😋🥗😁