Landscape My first HDR panoraamas in my life of wonderful arctic, white summer nights of the seascapes, Oulu, Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
I''ll share this time my 3 HDR panoraamas, some of differend pictures like macro sometimes is great to share too ;) Especially when I'm not shooting macros :D

I\m so exciting about the HDR panoraamas, because my first '' HDR'' Panoraamas, and I'm so glad about the effects, because the climat in the pictures is exackly like this wonderful night, when I shooted the pictures :love:

Pictures I look in the night 20.05.2020. o'clock 23.30 -50, after sunset, 1km from my home sea beach, that is my favourite place in Oulu, from first day that I visited there (4 years ago was first time, the tie when I moved from Poland to the city Oulu, in Finland)
The place is wonderful around the year.. in winter great place to shooting Nothern lights=Auroras - my profile picture is taken in this place :love:. in summers great to shooting beautiful arctic white nights sceneries.- I only love them, and never stop love them! they are so full of magic :love: and life- nature not sleep when is lot of light in the nights!

Pictures I took handhanding- thanks of great image stabilizator in Olympus cameras, it possible to shoot panorama phots withought tripod. Pictures merged in Lightroom classic CC 2020- with 3 others exposures taken in Lightroom- I can get more detals if you want to know more ;)

20.5.2020.o'clock 11.36.pm.ISO250.f.5.6.100s.14mm Olympus 14-42mm Olympus omd em10markIII. spr...jpg
ISO250.f.5.6.100s.14mm Olympus 14-42mm Olympus omd em10markIII. - merged 24 photos

20.5.2020.o'clock 11.40.pm.ISO250.f.7.0 1.60s.14mm Olympus14mm-42 Olympus omd em10markIII. spr...jpg
20.5.2020.o'clock 11.40.pm.ISO250.f.7.0 1.60s.14mm Olympus14mm-42 Olympus omd em10markIII merged 17 photos

20.5.2020.o'clock 11.58.pm.ISO250.f.4.5 1.50s.14mm Olympus14mm-42 Olympus omd em10markIII. spr...jpg
20.5.2020.o'clock 11.58.pm.ISO250.f.4.5 1.50s.14mm Olympus14mm-42 Olympus omd em10markIII MERGED 30 PHOTOS !
Lightroom has lot of work to merge so lot of pictures :D, and my laptop LEnovo 17cal with! :D, but they worked well ;)

I hope you like this pictures too :love:🇫🇮,
Opinions and critique are welcome as the HDR panoraamas are my first ;)
You can ask me about everythink you want to know about the arctic life ;) and about HDR panoraamas ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo should we really believe, that this are your first HDR landscape pictures? You're kidding us, don't you? They looks like you would never do something else in your life! They are so fantastic! Especially the first one! You guide the viewer's eyes perfectly and the fading colours are spectacular! I'm deeply impressed..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , they are really my first ''HDR'' panoraamas and too HDR landscapes, becasue althought I've been shooted a lot of landsapes, and created a lot of normal panoraamas, but readed a lot about HDRs in photography magazins.. it only sounds bit hard but I said always for yoursef '' yes I need to try one day'' and so the one day has come already!!
when I created first the normal panorama of the first picture.. and later I thought.. what when I try to create the HDR panoraamas with the trics form magazins.., and I so I created the 3 more virtual copies and taken 3 diffrend edits of the sarjas with '' maksimi white exposure'' and ''maksimi dark exposure'' and taken the ''Sync Setings'' , and in the originals I took stronger colours. And the all photos I merged in the HDR panoraamas , Lightroom understood well what I wanted to create with.. , and the new 2020 version have great updates to create panoramas very easy!! . I was very suprised when I seen the results of ready panoraams!! It was so exciting!! and I'm still about the results :D , especially then I used only the kit lens 14mm that is not so best one to landscapes.. but I've been used becasue of the nice wide angle.. :D , and one day I want to buy the 7mm pro.. but it's so expencive :D

Thanks a lot Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for very nice comment!! very importand for me, as I've been started the jurnay with my HDR landscapes, and I've been have best moments to create the most beautiful landscapes here in the north.. so, it's beginning not ending :D
So what I can say the others that can try the jurnay and adwenture with beautiful HDR landscapes, just try it!!! :D

Thanks so much Jack Jack !! the shoot was so big challange for me to create it- to take so many pictures in the sea beach and later create the HDR panorama from so many pictures.. :D.
And I really love the place so the well done pictures from the place are really important for me! :love: 🇫🇮

BTW, if you want to visit one day to North to create own beautiful sceneries.. so I can help you with :love:, in the next year, when the pandemic will over :)I hope! :D

Reactions: Karl